Saudi Org for Rights and Freedoms is an independent civil organizations working through many activists and human rights defenders to support human rights and freedoms in Saudi Arabia within a peaceful framework.
The organization works to enhance awareness of rights and freedoms in the civil society in Saudi. It also works to achieve justice and support oppressed, as well as supporting peaceful activists who work peacefully to stop violations in human rights field and to promote law dominance.
Regain pinched rights, and violated freedoms towards sustaining justice in Saudi society.
- creating a mass opinion and a scientific, legal matrix supporting freedoms, and against movements which violate human rights in Saudi.
- defending individual’s right in general and human rights defenders in particular.
- monitoring violations and oppression against citizens and activists.
- recording human rights situations.
- cooperating with international organizations and governments in addition to independent activists to stop human rights violations in Saudi.
- training in human rights field.
- supporting and enhancing common work with local and international organizations in the human rights field.
- working to activate the application of international treaties signed by the Saudi government.